Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays

Here it is December 1,2009 and I have one more big projects to go from my fossil fish projects of 2008. I think I can make it happen.
I am rounding stuff up for Lyman's craft show this weekend, should be fun.

Worked through all my ash plate paintings for the craft show and finsihed up a triple enlay plate. The enlay was a thin Priscacara with broken tail and lost fins. We did some restoration work and enhanced it with some acryillic paints.Both of the fish to the right and left were also enlayed,making this a four species plate.The band was the imprint of plant materials enhanced  for contrasts.

I have a trwo foot Phareodus on the work bench awaiting some backer board for enlaying. Perhaps This will gret completed this week.
Got to get my Christmas decorations done before the next cold snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment